Appropriate links to the DOE and Michigan State University reports
are missing from the following quote:

"Only Dr. Pimentel disagrees with this analysis. But his outdated
work has been refuted by experts from entities as diverse as the
USDA, DOE, Argonne National Laboratory, Michigan State University,
and the Colorado School of Mines. While the opponents of ethanol will
no doubt continue to peddle Pimentel's baseless charges, they are
absolutely without credibility," the Renewable Fuels Association
commented.

The following link also doesn't work:

Another thorough rebuttal, by the Rooster News Network: "Industry
Argues That Ethanol Delivers"
http://ww2.rooster.com:80/rooster_public/news/detail.jsp?
id=4975&cid=3&Title=Industry+Argues+That+Ethanol+Delivers

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> womplex_oo1 wrote:
>
> >I read the reports posted on the Journey to Forever website, and
they
> >are good, but could someone provide a direct link to the US Dept of
> >Energy report and also the report by Argonne National Laboratory?
>
> There are links for all the articles there, they all work. I don't
> see a US Dept of Energy report there though, which report is that?
>
> http://journeytoforever.org/ethanol_energy.html
> Is ethanol energy-efficient?
>
> See also:
> http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel_food.html