to whom it may concern

i hve recently made a few test batched of biodiesel and am soon hoping to
move onto large batches to test in vehicles... the first batch we made was..
let's face it a total failure... for some reason it began to solidify...
(does anyone have an idea what went wrong???) the next two batches appear to
have worked successfully... but is there a way i can tell if we made proper
biodiesel before trying to test it in a vehicle??? any input would be
greatly appreciated

shari