If the definition by democracy is the will of the people and not the US
republic democracy, you will be surprised if you sum them up. You will also
be surprised of how many non-democracies that are supported by US. On the
issue of corruption and manipulation, some of our most known democracies
are quite good on that too.

Hakan

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/jd3IAA/FGYolB/TM