>--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > >

> Keith,
>
> I'd like to take this opportunity to express my admiration at the
>restraint you (and others) have been able to show in dealing with
>what I perceive to be a 'Corporate Raider'. I am not currently
>capable of it.
>
>Motie

Hi Motie

I'm really sorry you're taking such a lot of prolonged pressure, my
friend. I'm aware of it, I believe many of us are, and it distresses
me. I wish there were something we could do to help you. If there is,
you should please say so.

'Corporate Raider' - yeah, maybe. :-)

I wish he'd stop blustering and either put up or shut up. I'd much
rather he put up than shut up though, I'd really like some straight
answers, I think we all would. Still, he tells us a lot, doesn't he?
Perhaps without realising it.

Best wishes

Sell a Home for Top $
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RrPZMC/jTmEAA/jd3IAA/FGYolB/TM