> > >AFAIK, James has plans to implement pilot schemes in conjunction with
> >clean air projects, waste recycling and biofuels. Is that still the
> >plan, James? I think this is a really promising local initiative.
> >Yes.
Things are progressing well on various fronts.   The Direct
Democracy pilot structure is now in place and I hope to be able to
report results soon. A couple of 'supporting' issues that I also have
in motion  are 'green roofs' and a Combined Heat and Power
installation.
 (Hakan will be providing technical assistance with the green roof
project)
Best regs
James