Alright, I have a few questions about a project I'm doing.

1)Are there any politicians (Past and present) who have fervently supported
biofuels, and is there any way I can contact them?

2)Can biofuels be applied on a large scale?  If so, why hasn't it happened
already?

3)Who were/are the key developers of biofuels, and who are the key advocates
today?

4) What are the main differences between ethanol and biodiesel?  Which is
cleaner?  Which is cheaper?  What are the characteristics of each?  What are
their primary uses?

5) Is there any chance that clean-engine diesel cars will ever be mass marketed
in the U.S.?

6) I live in Claremont, CA (L.A. area), and I want to contact to local fuel and
trucking companies to conduct a survey of their fuel practices.  Does anyone
know how I can go about doing this?

7) Does anyone have an interesting anecdote about their use of biofuels that I
can use in my paper?

8) What sort of political barriers stand in the way of green fuel use?

Thanks for your input.
Melissa Jahnke

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/jd3IAA/FGYolB/TM