Harmon Seaver wrote:

>--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Harmon, I sympathise, but stop it now, this thread is OVER.
> >

>   Ahh, sorry -- I'm reading down the list, just saw your post, and
>I've apparantly been responding to other messages long after your finis.

Yes you have, dammit! Twice should be more than enough, no? Now tell
me why I shouldn't suspend you. In fact I should suspend you. But I'm
not going to because it would be a churlish thing to do on the eve of
your buying a diesel. Extenuating circumstances, hmphh. Grumble
mumble... I'll suspend you next week when you've got over it, unless
I forget.

Keith Addison
Moderator

Sell a Home with Ease!