Sorry, I just had to responde to something you said about the DIY'rs
sullying the "image" of BD??!!

In this last weekends class we did a little homebrew test for quality
against commerce BD and a batch from the Berkley co-op and they were about
the same.  If anything, the commerce BD that gets sent for ASTM and EPA
testing is prolly from a VERY carefully processed batch, whereas most
homebrew is carefully processed with each batch out of necessity (more
lovingly ;-)  ).  I wouldn't say all homebrewers are that concerned with
their batches, but to be a DIY'r is in itself a passion, and thus usually
more concerned.

James Slayden

On Mon, 18 Nov 2002, Andrew Hoppin wrote:

<snip>

> help?  Or could they be authentically concerned that a small producer
> making
> some mistake in production will sully the image of biodiesel?  Other
> possibilities?  Regardless, if you can identify what the root of their
> problem is, then whether that root cause seems silly or not, and
> regardless

<snip>