I've read some stuff on Maui about Neutral talking about post- wash
settling in an open container exposed to open air being some important part
of the picture for him. I don't always agree with Neutral's conclusions,
though, and I don't remember why he though that air movement over the
surface of the fuel was important to him. (and I thought that bubbledrying
might accomplish this as well)

  ANy ideas? is this what you mean by 'letting it sit outside'? also what
effect does temperature, either heat or cold (Ive heard that cold has an
effect) have on clearing biodiesel?

Ken, are you talking about 18 hours of bubbling as the total time for the
wash, or something like 18 hours for a final wash?
also, Ken, you've talked about clumping catlitter being a water scavenger
for drying oil (for use in ethanol biodiesel). Any ideas on using this in
the same application?

Mark