Thank you Motie,

If you and Keith try to help me with the English, I would welcome it.

It is an early draft and I am very much aware of my weaknesses in
English. For me it is better to write without thinking on the correct
language, which I think that many on the list noticed. The thought
pattern is more important than the language. I have found a very
large and nice understanding for this in the bio fuel group. Maybe
it is that everybody on the list either are foreigners or used to
them.

Before publication I always try to correct myself and if somebody
volunteer to help me, I am always grateful.

Hakan