Didn't we process a batch from the same resturante that was good (ie. a
later date)?  I thought we did that during class.  And you were mentioning
how unusual it was that you had this bad oil from a formerly good source.
Had the bad oil experience, then went back and tested again and it was
good oil again?  I guess this is why you say to bring a titration test kit
when "hunting" oil.  ;-)

What your saying is really logical, that something acidic either got mixed
in or rooting food caused and acidic condition.

Dunno, although a scenario might be they just tossed some bad
vinager/acidic crap in the bin.  Operator error is usually the cause in
computer stuff, so why should it be any different with a resturante?

James Slayden