--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Party of Citizens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sure, sure...I know this "I am better than my fellow citizens"
attitude.
> POC

 And that attitude is why we need Rule of Law, so there are
guidelines to follow.
30 KKK members and 3 Southern Blacks taking a vote on who should hang
from tree limbs is NOT my idea of a better form of government.
 50%+1 doesn't make it acceptable or legal.

 Drug Dealers outnumber Police Officers. Should we allow a vote on
which group gets to drive the Police Cars next week?

 Shall we have a vote between the US and the Chinese on who should be
the owner of Nuclear weapons?

Motie