----- Original Message -----
From: Kim & Garth Travis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On the never do again side -  I would not install it in the house until I
had finished tempering the barrels!  They recommend six small fires, to
start with.  They don't warn you how bad the barrels are going to off gas as
they burn the paint off.  I had to grab a blower from the fire department to
clear the building of the fumes.  We have had four small fires, actually
getting successively bigger, in the stove so far.  Last night, as the sun
was setting and the fire cooling down, I was able to close the house up and
trap the heat from the coals for a warm evening.

Introducing NetZero Long Distance
1st month Free!
--- End forwarded message ---