While perusing the West Coast Biofuels page, I came across their
"Biodiesel Users" area and what did I find:

San Jose Green Team Recycling and Trash services runs their equipment on
B20 a blend of 20% BioDiesel and 80% petroleum diesel.

Trash trucks travel at low speeds and operate thier equipment at high idle
causing these trucks to be heavy polluters in our neighborhoods. Green
Team has taken the lead to improve air quality and reduce harmful
emissions.

"They have seen no difference in performance compared to petroleum diesel"
said, Todd Hanson, Director of Operations "everyone notices the improved
smell and that the exhaust cleaner using BioDiesel".

Now to get them to utilize B100.  Sigh ....

James Slayden