It sounds like a robot.  This is not to say that the articles are poor
or that I don't admire the chutzpah of it even if I resent it, but it
sounds like a bot.

As long as we're on the topic, make sure when you write someone like
that (as I'm pretty sure you're aware) that the subject line does not
reflect the word "biofuel", because some of us have email filters set
to filter by subject line, and thus private emails with unchanged
subject headings sometimes get filtered into the giant pile.  I've
tried to change the way I filter, but thus far it hasn't worked.

But in this case, it just sounds like a bot, though I guess I was
fooled once or twice by her.