That is unfortunately fairly low-power for most of the pumps I've seen...
which range from 6 amps to 8 amps, a lot higher than the 3 or so amps that
400 watts would let you drive.
And there's always the possibility of asking at restaurants you get your
grease from, and then plugging in to wall power...
Mark