From: Ben Falk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2002 17:21
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [biofuel] Diesel Sawmill

Hello, Does anyone have any advice on purchasing a small portable diesel
band sawmill?The only model I have found is the LT15 by Wood Mizer (which is
a bit out of our budget). Our school is interested in a 8-15hp band sawmill
that can run on biodiesel.  Simple, mostly manual mills are of particular
interest as we are remote from any service operations.  A used mill might be
fine. The wood is Casuarina, and at least as dense as shagbark hickory.
Thanks for any insight you may have! -Ben  Ben K. Falk
Design-Build Manager
The Island School
Cape Eleuthera, Bahamas
www.islandschool.org