--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > <snip>
>
> A start for that might be found in the current over-production of
> sugar beet, rather than using inequitable trading arrangements to
> dump it on 3rd World countries, distorting their markets and rural
> sectors.
>
> And (unlike the US) maybe it will occur to someone to marry the two
> and replace the methanol in biodiesel with ethanol.
>
> Keith

Keith,
I am working on the Project you just mentioned above, among a few
other things. It will be a combination Rape-seed Processing Plant,
Ethanol from excess Sugar Beets, with process Energy supplied by
waste wood sawmill byproducts.
The Ethanol and Oil may be marketted separately, or combined into
Biodiesel, whichever is more economically feasable, and will be
subject to change with the market demands.

Have you ever heard the analogy of trying to herd Cats? I am trying
to combine 4 distinctly separate herds of Cats, and get them to move
in the same direction at the same time, somewhat cooperatively. It
isn't boring!

Motie