--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, "kirk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I remember when it was so cold the barking of the dogs froze right
into the
> snow banks.
> You should have heard it during Spring thaw!
> :)
> I saw a couple of our hunting dogs out in the field with jumper
cables
> trying to jump start a jackrabbit!
> That's Montana cold.
>
> Kirk

 LOL!
My Grandfather told me that when he was young, it used to be his job
to carry water to the chickens. He had to leave the house with
boiling hot water, so it wouldn't freeze before he could pour it.

Once he was too slow, and it froze in the bucket, and the ice was
still too hot to touch. ;-)

That's Minnesota cold, where you need to chip your dog off of your
car tire before you can drive to work.

Motie