Keith Addison wrote:

> Maybe we could do quite well
> without a lot of the chemicals too.

Especially in our food.  Somehow presentation is now taught more than
taste in chef school, the color of the food is more important that the
flavor.  This is nuts, many people are developing deadly allergies to
this stuff, but it keeps being added, since the FDA says it is safe.
The testing is for a chemical, all by itself.  No one tests what happens
when they start mixing the chemicals together.  Our food supply is being
poisoned.

Our air is being poisoned, as well.  Fragrances are added to candles,
that were never meant to be burned.  With the modern air tight homes,
the amount of soot being created and breathed, is causing asthma rates
to skyrocket.  Open a window and let the smell out, no, just spray it
with an air freshener ....  We are killing ourselves with this nonsense.

rant off,
Bright Blessings,
Kim