"Evans Woodward <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:I'm relatively
new to biodiesel. I'm a General Contractor and
stumbled across Biodiesel while researching for an "off the grid"
construction project.
I have become totally consumed by the idea. I've read everything I
can get my hands on.
I now am considering the prospect of going into the Biodiesel
business. I'm no chemist but my family owns a custom industrial
rubber and plastics business and I grew up building tanks and working
on process equipment.
I would like your input on the feasibility of such a venture.
Has anyone been successful on an entry level scale?

 Hello MR Woodward!, I just found this site also and am getting fired up, too!
If you live around Cleveland Ohio And want to possibly team up give me an "E".
I am self employed and really have alot of free time about now. If not happy
holidays to you anyway.

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT