http://www.polar-solar.com/efficiency.html
Lumeloid is theoretically capable of converting over 80% of sunlight
directly into usable electric energy. This high efficiency is made possible
by the use of polarization, which causes absolutely no loss in the available
light energy, yet organizes the light to aid its conversion to deliverable
electric current. When our processes and technology are developed to their
logical conclusion, Lumeloid will be the most efficient energy technology
ever available to mankind. Thatās our future.