Ken,.....The soy oil is extruded/expelled soybean oil. The oil has been
settled but that is it. We are an all natural processor and do not have RBD
capabilities. As far as samples are concerned, what quantity do you need for
titration? Here are some characteristics:
Unsaponifiable matter(%) 0.98
Peroxide value(Meq/Kg) 0-1.00
Moisture and Volatile matter(%) 0.03
Iodine value 133
Free Fatty Acids 0.14
Phosphatide(%) 0.20
Thanks for your questions
Rick Emery

>From: Ken Provost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: Re: [biofuel] Crude Soy Oil Source
>Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 11:20:13 -0800
>
>Rick writes:
>
> >Anyone interested in crude soy oil?
> >
> >Rick Emery
> >Bruning Grain and Feed
> >800-232-6623
> >[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>What's the price per 55-gal drum? When you say crude, do
>you mean RBD (refined, bleached, and deodorized)? If not,
>which steps have been omitted? If not refined, do you have any
>idea of the free fatty acid level, or would you supply samples
>for titration? Has it been degummed? How about water content?
>
>I'm possibly interested, if all above factors are favorable.  -K

Rick Emery
Bruning Grain and Feed
800-232-6623

MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 3 months FREE*.
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_eliminateviruses_3mf