Robert,

We see so much claims of numbers in producing hydrogen,
so we do not know what to believe. It is good, because it
might be a chance here. My point is really not the exact
numbers, this will be disclosed and more exact soon. It is
the stage of the technology. How I turn this issue, I can not
get it to be a "ready for use" technology. That means that
it is at least 40-50 years to common use.

HEV and EV will be ahead of that and probably fuels cells
for ethanol or other fuels. But before this vehicle types are
commonly in use, it is at least 30 years. Common use of
biofuel could be as soon as 10 to 20 years.

I am not taking very strong position on the final suitability
of different fuels, it is difficult to predict. I am applying the
criteria "ready for use" and then the timing questions. This
is because my feeling of urgency to get renewable alternatives
in place.

Almost every day now, we get energy use estimates and
it starts to be an uncomfortable and large difference between
the demand projections and the projections of what is possible
to produce. The difference must at the end be consolidated
and the question is how?

My point is that we cannot wait, we must start to play on the
strings that we have and we better make good music otherwise
the public will kill us.

Hakan