I am sorry if I offended some list members with the recipe of Gravad Lax,
it was really off topic, but maybe someone who tries it will forgive me.

I did not realized that it was list members that did not know that the most
common applications for Biofuels are to find in the human food chain. I did
not even know that agriculture or forest management could be off-topic for
some Biofuel producers. I also did not now that energy politics have no
bearing or influence on Biofuel for some of the people that deals with it.
I did not know that I did not need to know how to delete email for using
Internet. I did not know that an ability to read also means that you have
to read everything that comes in your way, for me it is an impossible task
in today's societies, but I am only a human.

I do know and hear about people that like to dictate the rules for others.
What they do, how they live, what they talk about and if possible what they
think about. It is many well known theories and long standing practical
research on how to achieve this, but it seems that none of them work in the
long run, even the extreme ones.

It is however an interesting thought, take away any references to food and
agriculture from the discussions. Then I think that we have to change this
list to a fossil fuel list. As it is, it is one of the most active and
interesting discussion lists I have seen, with a lot of very knowledgeable
and interesting people participating. I am sure that many envies the
results that Keith have achieved with this list, which I belive is due to a
large understanding and respect for people.

Hakan