Sheesh, why is it we spend so much time just sending email questions
....  sometimes I think we forget to use the phone ....

So here is the info (I called them, 1-800 number):

U.S. Soy = < B2

U.S. Soy Plus = < B2 + chemical Cetane enhancer

I asked why they just didn't increase the Biodiesel in the blend and they
said that they get better enhancement (cetane number) with less product
(ie. cost??) using the chemicals.  Seems to me that since B20 is rather
hot with the fleet managers they would be trying to sell that.  Oh well!

James Slayden