David, check this link out:

http://www.microturbine.com/applications/hybrid.asp

They have the emissions data there.  It looks like it has a 70% reduction
in emissions, added with biodiesel that would be another 70-90% for B100
of the left over 30, so let's say maybe a PZEV for the application that it
serves.  How CA classifies PZEV's I think is based on application; ie.
larger applications (busses, heavy equipment, etc.) would get a larger
allowance for emissions.  Has anyone read the PZEV guidelines and can
clarify?  BTW, the Capstone Microturbine alone is rated a ULEV propulsion
system by the CARB.

James Slayden