Keith,

My hope is that others - Greasel, Ed at Neoteric, other as-yet-unknown
SVO kit makers - will come up with their own single-tank systems.
Elsbett makes a great product, but until they have a better
English-language website and much better phone and email tech support,
and way way better instructions, they're not going to sell a lot of kits
in the US and Canada.

I'm with you - anything that furthers the spread of SVO/'WVO and
biodiesel is, or should be, our primary purpose when it comes to this
exciting technology. And making it more user-friendly is a big part of
that.

Craig