I have one or two different profiles, and one or two different email
addresses to which mail can be sent.  So, is it possible that somehow
(if only by yahoo doing this without your knowledge) your profile or
associated email address for this group might have been set to
something different than it is set to for your other email addresses?
I.e.: don't just check to see that the groups are set to individual
emails, but also check that the profiles and email addresses are what
you have been maintaining all along in those other groups (perhaps the
same as this one, perhaps not).  I believe all this can be checked
under "my groups" but you may have to dig somewhat deeper, looking at
this group first to see what the profile/addresses are, and then
checking the other groups.

I am skeptical that this will work, but it has come up once or twice
for me.

MM