Dear Hiedi,

If you are asked by your spouse and family, that think that you are
neglecting them, they might have a point.

If you live in a country govern by dictatorship and you risk your life and
personal freedom, it is understandable that you will consider this.

If you are asked by Keith, which is very hard to belive, you must be
offensive and hurting other people. I have not seen such postings from you.

If anyone else ask you, tell them to stick it up........... Your postings
are valuable.

Hakan