Hey I hope i didnt come across badly in earlier post.

I was just trying to say that political systems are different.
I dont think one is designed more than another to let one in
who 'didnt really win'

If you take various other democracies, say you have 4 main runners.
one gets 40 one gets 30 one gets 20 and the other 10.

Some systems may 'give' victory to the 40% winner flatout.
Others will say that 'no one had a majority, so lets keep the top two and
rerun.

In the above the third and 4th could have been offshoots of the 2nd guy's
party,  so those voters
will now vote for the second guy.    Now all of a sudden, the second guys
wins
60-40. <assuming no one else 'shows up to vote, and didn't vote the first
time'>

Now.. I can see how people representing the first guy might feel 'robbed' of
victory, but that
is the way it works.  If he had just won the first time with 51%, he wouldnt
have been robbed.

they are just different.. but they all have rules layed out ahead of time...

thanks.

RE: Democracy--Nazi Germany was Democratic!???
           From: "Crabb, David" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>