I'll have to take a look at that Romanian article.  Thanks for putting
that Satya link in there.  Yes, there is quite a lot of various types of
slavery going on in all the nations across the globe.  I didn't mean to
leave out the 1st world nations, just that it is more underground here
then other places, but yes it still exists.

James Slayden