We don't grow it here.

Canola  biodiesel at very low treat rate provides excellent lubricity
function.

The mustard and chokecherry are being looked into for good reasons - as
high oil yield  low input, drought resistant future crops that do not
compete with food oils, for fuel use, not as lubricity additives alone.

We can add 0.1% Canola methyl ester and get all the lubricity we need
in our fuel, and it will work in near-Arctic conditions, no problem.

See the research on our site on lubricity engine wear reductions, fuel
economy improvements, etc. from use of 1% and less of Canola methyl
ester. It's really quite impressive!

So, we don't need castor oil.

Edward Beggs
http://www.biofuels.ca