Hello Harley

>Keith:
>
>Interesting Article.

I thought it was weak, so did Hakan. But it's a start I guess.

>It is hard to believe the line "the "liberal" U.S.
>media are strikingly conservative - and in this case hawkish.".   The US
>news media is so liberal, that it is hard to think of them in any other way.

Try, Harley, try - it just ain't so. Here's an excerpt, below, from
Eric Alterman's book "What Liberal Media?"

http://www.alternet.org/story.html?StoryID=15187
What Liberal Media?
By Eric Alterman, The Nation
February 14, 2003
Editor's Note: This article was adapted from Eric Alterman's newly
released book, What Liberal Media? The Truth About Bias and the News
(Basic), published in February.

It's a good piece, 3,800 words, give it a read.

You might try this piece too, though you might not agree with much of it.

http://www.alternet.org/story.html?StoryID=15217
Media Mythbusters
By Bill Berkowitz, WorkingForChange.com
February 20, 2003