I know there are quite a few people here either starting small
biofuels businesses in the US or planning to - hasn't anyone got any
advice for Curtis?

One thing you might try, Curtis, is to join Biofuels-biz and ask again there:

Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Post message: biofuels-biz@yahoogroups.com

Best