I don't see what is such a big deal about working with
ammonia. Every farmer (non organic) in the modern world
handles it many times a year, and they're not known to be
geniuses. Good plumbing procedure is a long way from rocket
science. I wouldn't put a unit in my house but,there are
many safe options.

kris