>snip<
Componet &CAS number    Weight%     OSHA Hazard Category
ACETONE                 0.2 - 2.6   Hazardous
67-64-1
METHANOL                97.5 - 0          Hazardous
67-56-1

>I can only guess this means its 97.5 % methanol and not good enough to
make biodiesel with. Would >like your input on this.

Doug,
This should be fine for making BD. The other 2.5% is not water so will work
fine. Those percentages are by weight. Acetone (CH3COCH3) is not quite
twice as heavy as MeOH, so the volume of acetone in your mix is less than
the 2.5%. Go ahead and use it. But try and find a cheaper source of
methanol. $3.00 per gallon is outrageous.

>The next question is can I mixed SVO with regular diesel fuel ?

Sure, many people blend their fuels. It all depends on the engine and
ambient temperatures. I have run my 6.2L on many different blends. It even
ran fine on a 80/20 mix of WVO/gasoline in the summer months. A couple
seconds more of cranking time was what I noticed.
Blessings.  Joe :-)