Aloe,Keith:  ( The aloe is because one of my consuming interests for the past
five years has been to develop a method of growing aloe commercially using
above ground troughs containing seaweed and sand.)

Now, to stimulate your juices, the following quote from:

Conrad Black, a British citizen and member of the House of Lords who is a
proprietor of many newspapers, including the Telegraph of London and the
Sun-Times of Chicago.

America has had "the most successful foreign policy of any major country" not
just because of its strength but because "it has never had any objective except
not to be threatened and when threatened, to remove the threat." And it "does
not believe in durable coexistence with a mortal threat."

The threat( the most recent one) being , in my opinion,  the abortive oil
embargo attempted by Saddam a couple of years ago.

Regards,

g-don