--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Spence" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> White mustard has very shallow roots and quickly grows a profusion
of large> leaves. It is useful for controlling nematode.

Seems with GModification, all the mustard plants could do this.

I travelled throughout Ontario because I heard canola was being grown
all over Canada. I never did find any rape, just lots of tobacco,corn
and soy. I talked w/ a few people and they all said it was to hot for
canola. They planted alot of spelts. They said all the elavators
would buy them and they were great because they made a flour that
people with allergies to wheat could eat.

One of the problems the canola industry is having, besides two years
of drought, is the crushing industry is leaving and it costs so much
to ship by train. I just read a report that some are getting a $.75 a
bushel premium by putting it in a container so they could track where
the beans came from and to ensure that they wouldn't be mixed with
other seeds. That, in effect would increase shipping businesses and
competition that would bring down costs, meaning we would be able to
price oils all over the world at the same price, another way to
eliminate all those "nasty" subsidizeies! sp

Huh, a benefit to the world, or an increased capitilistic threat.