  From: Keith Addison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 8:55 PM
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: Not getting emails - was RE: [biofuel] Re: Credibility Bomb

  Hi Greg and Harley

  I don't know what could be wrong, nothing that I can see - both your
  accounts are okay, should be working fine. Could be Yahoo problems,
  and could also be virus action blocking up the networks, or possibly
  your computers - have you checked?

  Let me know if you think there's anything I can do to help.

  >Greg:
  >
  >You too.  I have been sending in responses, and they somehow are not
getting
  >through.   Some make it and some don't.  The ones that don't make it
through
  >are not getting bounced back to me either, so Yahoo must be having
problems.

  >Harley

  For what reason?

  Best wishes

  Keith

  >  Greg H.
  >
  >  BTW..Keith, I havn't recieved any e-mail from the group since I
  >  posted last time, Do you know what is going on?
  >
  >  --- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  >  > Er, right, Greg, you've got a label on him now, so you can just
  >  > safely ignore it all then.
  >  >
  >  > Keith

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor