  From: Appal Energy
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 8:58 PM
  Subject: [biofuel] National address in just a few moments

  El presidente de USA is to make a public address in shortly after 10:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time this evening. That's only a few minutes from now.

  Not that I have any desire to hear a word that he has to say, but it would be
of value to know exactly when the lights get turned out and how many souls are
lost to his whim.

  Todd Swearingen

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/FGYolB/TM