What are common sources for the raw chemical materials for biofuel
processing? I can get the oil but wanted to know sources for the
alcohol (methanol/ethonal) and test chemicals (PH testing stuff).

So far I have these sources identified (or not=??):
*Oil - local restaurant for used oil or Sams club for clean oil.
*Lye - hardware store.
*Methonal - ?? Auto parts, fuel additives??
*PH test kits and associated chemicals - ?? (pool supply??)
*I have a small scale already for lye measurement.
*Safety equipment - Where to get chem resistant gloves, aprons??
*containers - Used jars with metal lids?? Maybe not?
*filters - coffee strainers, screens (no aluminum I would assume).

I have a resperator for auto painting too. Will that work for these
chemicals?

What kinds of containers are suitable for finishing batches? I've
seen metal 5 gallon drums on some of the websites. Anyone tried
Por-15 as a coating for lining various metal containers? This is a
really tough anti-rust paint that is chem and acid resistant. Might
be helpful in making marginal metal containers more robust and
corrosion resistant or to seal/renew containers with surface rust.

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for
Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/FGYolB/TM