Tom -

I don't recall anyone on this list criticizing the
U.S. constitution, the structure of the government,
nor the freedoms (such as speaking one's mind) that we
enjoy.

I cannot think of anything more "American" than
criticizing the government.  This country was born
from religious and political dissent.  Why would you
want dissenters to leave?  If YOU want to live in a
country where everyone toes the line, take your pick:
China?  Burma? Singapore? Syria? Saudi Arabia?  North
Korea? dozens of other countries in Africa and the
Middle East.

For what it's worth, I love the U.S.  I just don't
like what some leaders in the political and corporate
worlds are doing to it.  Nor do I love the apparent
apathy of many citizens when it comes to politicl
participation.

Yours truly (American),

Thor Skov

Message: 13