A VICTORY FOR US ALL!! *********************************

DEPARTING LOAD FEES DEFEATED

Last Friday the California Public Utilities Commission voted 3-2 to defeat
the solar exit fees and support President Peevey's proposal to exempt all
renewable energy from these fees as well as 3000 megawatts of distributed
generation capacity.

This is a tremendous victory which clears the way for the continued rapid
growth of renewable energy in California and beyond.

  Thank you to those of you who responded by emailing your views to the
PUC. The 7,000 emails sent in to the PUC on behalf of protecting renewable
energy were critical to this success.

Special thanks to Greenpeace, Environment California, Powershift, CC
Energy, Next Generation, California Solar Center, Solar Buzz, the Solar
Energy Industry Association, PV Now, Moveon.org, several California
municipalities, and others in this effort.

With policy makers, we should work just as hard to reward good decisions as
to discourage bad ones. Please take a moment to email the Commissioners and
thank them for encouraging the growth of solar energy by exempting solar
from exit fees.

  Emails may be sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for
Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/FGYolB/TM