>--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, "dave01632002" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Please check out this article and the website
>
>gulufuture.com.
>
>I am skeptical of everything I read on the net,

Why particularly on the net? If you're sceptical of the net itself,
that's a bit strange; otherwise scepticism of any published material
is useful and healthy, in due measure, as appropriate, and it isn't,
always.

>but this has some
>really interesting information.  I would really like to know what
>everyone thinks about this.

It's been posted here before, see:
http://archive.nnytech.net/index.php?view=22794&list=biofuel
http://archive.nnytech.net/index.php?view=22824&list=biofuel

If you found this really interesting, you really should have a closer
look at the archives, there's a great deal more there along similar
lines.

Best

Keith

http://us.click.yahoo.com/O10svD/Me7FAA/AG3JAA/FGYolB/TM