All great ideas. The simple one I made has a manifold at the top and bottom,
with only 4 4 foot long abs pipes conecting them. I tested it one day just
coverd with plastic and nothing attached. The result I got was encouraging,
70 deg in the bottom and 140 deg out the top. This can very easily be
tweeked to get over 150 deg.

Brent

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/FGYolB/TM