Once again, continue the precedence ......

Forget CNN ..... it all merges into GNN ... the Global News Network.
American News ... British News .... French News ... German News .... Swedish
News ... Japan News .... China  News .. Korean News ... IRAQI News ...
Iranian News .... ......

All rolled into one.   All merged into one.

We report live .... any happenings that go on in the world.   Reported one
way ... Slanted one way .... the "politically correct way".

Sleeping in the same bed .. with Big Timber, Big Govt., and Big Oil.

And that ... combined with:

Texas HB 435:  <the fake "law" from my previous post>

" This legislation makes protesting IRAQI WAR issues a criminal activity,
and increases penalties for ANTI-WAR organizations participating in
activities 'with an intent to influence a governmental entity or the public
to take a specific political action.' "

IMHO, we've got quite a Rock n Roll world ahead of us.   Can't you just see
it coming..........

Sheeesh.

Curtis

Get your free newsletter at