Hi Pam,

I would suggest that you contact a few environmental groups as well as
agricultural associations and ask them if they know of anyone or even a group
such as a biodiesel cooperative that might be making biodiesel in your area. If
there is anyone making it, I'm sure they'd be more than happy to pick up your
grease, as long as you do your part by keeping the grease as contaminate free
and possibly even doing a coarse filtering and then putting it in appropriate
containers.

Good luck. Hope this helps.

Chris

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM