>"You don't read stuff you think might not agree with you, eh, Marc?
>This has been debunked so many times - the debunking is VERY well
>documented. It's well-documented right here in the qarchives, check
>it out. "
>
>I would like to introduce the debunkers to the survivors of the villages
>that were nearly wiped out with nerve agents. Should make for a very
>interesting conversation. How well I remember the "debunking" of yellow
>rain! And I will remind you of this exchange when the weapons are
>found..which they inevitably will be, one way or another. I just hope
>they aren't "found" by their targets.
>
>Marc

Another two weeks has passed Marc and despite your strident
assurances the fabled WMDs have failed to make their allegedly
inevitable appearance. Have you woken up yet to the fact that's it's
all lies, and you swallowed them - or are you still planning to rub
my nose in it? If so, when?

If you haven't woken up yet, you really should consider it, so many
erstwhile sweet-dreamers are doing it you're in danger of being left
behind - close your eyes, spin round three times and chuck a dart:

>White House spokesman Ari Fleischer had told the nation: "We know
>for a fact that there are weapons there." Astonishingly, after the
>war Bush said on Polish TV, "We've found the weapons of mass
>destruction."
>
>The "documents" Bush cited in his State of the Union address to
>"prove" that Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction turned out
>to be forged. The so-called "drones of death" turned out to be model
>airplanes. What Colin Powell called "decontamination trucks" were
>found to be fire trucks. What U.S. leaders called "mobile germ labs"
>were found by an official British inspection team to be used for
>inflating artillery balloons.
>Furthermore, the Bush administration deceived the American public
>into believing, as a majority still do, that there was a connection
>between Saddam Hussein and the Al Qaeda terrorists who planned the
>attack on 9/11. Not an iota of evidence has been produced to support
>that...

Etc etc etc etc.

Doesn't even this trigger something? - your peers, after all:

>Recent leaks of highly classified intelligence information are a
>clear signal to the American people that many government experts
>felt that intelligence was manipulated to justify the U.S. invasion
>of Iraq.
http://www.alternet.org/story.html?StoryID=16245

Er... "The apologists will need a better cover story than that one."
-- Marc de Piolenc

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM