on 7/4/03 7:15 PM, doug foskey at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> The idea I think that has relevance to us is
> setting up a Wiki for Biodiesel:
> this is a user-editable site, & is starting
> to become more common. (Google it
> for more info)
>
> Doug

I must be missing something -- I COULDN"T figure
out how the thang works! WikiWiki sandbox, but
I wasn't able to make any of my rantings appear.

Anyway, it seems much more anarchistic than a
listserv -- kinda like graffiti on a wall.... -K

Save up to 80% on top-quality inkjet cartridges and get your order fast!
FREE shipping on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. Shop at Myinks.com!
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/v2G7ND/KfUGAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM